- From 2 nights in the selected category
- TOP SKI PASS options:
e.g.: 3 nights = 2 or 3 days TOPSKIPASS
e.g.: 4 nights = 3 or 4 days TOPSKIPASS
- 7 nights in your chosen category
- 6-day ski pass for Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- Additional booking option: Complete equipment (skis, boots, poles, helmets) free for one child aged up to 12 when one adult pays in full.
- 7 nights in a member house in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- 7 day ski pass valid in Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- 4 nights int he chosen category
- 3-day ski pass valid in Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- 1 x free entry to thermal spa
- 4 night stay in the category selected
- 3 Gold day passes - top ski passes for the region Carinthia - Osttirol
- 4 nights' accommodation in the category of your choice
- 3 days' top ski pass
In Austria’s sunny south, visitors can expect numerous events full of skiing and other sports activities, as well as traditional festivities.
05.03. - 11.03.2017
S´cool - the winter sports week is an exceptional ski school course concept that has been established for many years.
Regional ski passes and flat rate packages with various attractive benefits:
Even if the mild and sunny climate creates ideal conditions for winter sports and snow activities in Carinthia, what could be better after a long day in the snow than withdrawing into a pleasantly warm wellness-oasis.
A winter holiday in Carinthia is ideal for active enthusiasts. It's not just about skiing, snowboarding, freeriding and ski touring - in Carinthia, you'll find a colourful variety of exciting possibilities for family members of all ages. The general conditions could not be better: a varied mountainous landscape with magnificent panoramic views interspersed with frozen lakes, boasting a mild winter climate and a particularly high number of sunny days.
Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald offers a particularly diverse variety: every “Multiday-Ski-Pass” entitles the holder to a day’s skiing from 9:00 to 16:00 or to entrance into one of the area’s two thermal baths. And with the new currency, the “Family Euro,” children up to 12 years of age can ski for just 1 Euro per day (January 07 – March 3, 2017).
The Benedictine Monastery of St. Paul is pleased to present a modern museum.
The medieval town of has successfully focussed on art & culture for years.
The ethnological collection of the important explorer allows us to go on a journey around the world in his native place.
The Bamberger Amthof reminds of the lordship of the bishopric Bamberg (1166 - 1759) in Feldkirchen.
The Amthof museum (Amthofgase 5) offers the visitors an exemplary selection of illustrated showpieces.
A tourist destination offering 4 attractions: Wildlife Park: an eventful hike through the child-friendly animal park. Fish Museum: preparations of fish species from local lakes and rivers, old fishing gear.