- 4 or 7 nights in the double room Kärnten
- 1 birdie cocktail at our Hotelbar
- Gourmet half board with generous breakfast buffet
- 1 massage of your choice à 20 min.
- Hotel’s own bathing beach at the lake Millstätter See
- Cosy bathrobes
- The BKK-Card with integrated KÄRNTEN CARD free of charge for the duration of your stay
- free W-LAN
- Golf unlimited
- 3 nights bed and breakfast or half board
- Breakfast with typical regional produce is included in all types of accommodation
- Visit to the habitat of bears, lynx, and bearded and griffon vultures in the Weissensee Nature Park
- Trip on the pleasure raft (including delicious Lake Weissensee fish)
- Guided culinary tour along the shore of Lake Weissensee
- Tasty surprise gift
- Car-free arrival and stay possible
- 2 or 3 or 4 nights with breakfast
- One day’s entry to the lido in Klagenfurt
- 48-hour bus ticket
- 7 nights with breakfast
- Transport of luggage
- Cycling maps and information material
- Drava.Culinaric.Package & € 15.00 voucher per booking for the Drava Cycle Path Hosts
- Transfer by bus from Klopeiner See to Sillian incl. bike
- 4 nights in a double room standard incl. rich breakfast buffet
- one Alpe Adria Golf Card with 4 Greenfees
- Golf welcome present
- 3 nights with Carinthian Alps-Adriatic cuisine at a Natur Aktiv Park partner establishment
- 1 guided canoe tour including equipment
- 1 guided climbing tour of the Pirknerklamm gorge
- 1 transfer to the canoe tour
In Carinthia, the southernmost province of Austria, the lakes offer warm, drinking-quality water for bathing, and the cool mountain streams offer refreshment for walkers and hikers. And because the natural world is allowed to remain natural in Carinthia, the underwater world also teems with many different species. In 2015, therefore, this southern province of Austria focuses on the characteristic culinary diversity of Carinthia, with fish occupying the place of honour on regional menus.
Exciting attractions, carefree bathing fun and magical experiences in a natural setting. This is what family holidays in Carinthia are made of. The sunny south of Austria promises unforgettable days for adults and children.
The thoroughly marked Alpe-Adria-Trail is a varied, cross-border, 750-kilometre long journey of discovery through three countries—Austria, Italy and Slovenia—and three cultures. The route stretches from the foot of the majestic Grossglockner Mountain to the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, with views of a magnificent mix of natural backdrops, alpine water adventures and fascinating flora and fauna. Hikers travel along lakes, rivers and streams to the Adriatic Sea. Especially useful in this context: the Alpe-Adria-Trail Booking Centre, for all your organisational needs.
Date: Ironman 28th of June 2015
The IRONMAN Austria is not only one of the biggest IRONMAN events world-wide, it is also the only IRONMAN that is booked out within minutes for the successive year
ARBÖ Cycle Marathon 2015 takes place!
The Nockberge region extends from the cultural and shopping town of Feldkirchen in Carinthia and the gently hilly landscape of the Upper Gurk Valley to the hiking and leisure areas Falkert, Turracher Höhe and Hochrindl.
The House of Amazement will leave no one unmoved and its name truly reflects what it is all about:
A well-orchestrated journey through a magical world of the audio-visual, allowing visitors to immerse themselves in a universe of sensual perceptions. Everything turns, moves, flows, runs, with sounds coming out of pipes and funnels...
The Benedictine Monastery of St. Paul is pleased to present a modern museum.
The medieval town of has successfully focussed on art & culture for years.
The ethnological collection of the important explorer allows us to go on a journey around the world in his native place.
The Bamberger Amthof reminds of the lordship of the bishopric Bamberg (1166 - 1759) in Feldkirchen.
The Amthof museum (Amthofgase 5) offers the visitors an exemplary selection of illustrated showpieces.
A tourist destination offering 4 attractions: Wildlife Park: an eventful hike through the child-friendly animal park. Fish Museum: preparations of fish species from local lakes and rivers, old fishing gear.