- 4 night stay in the category selected
- 3 Gold day passes - top ski passes for the region Carinthia - Osttirol
- 7 nights in a member house in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- 7 day ski pass valid in Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- 3 or 7 nights, Breakfast, 3 dish dinner
- Wellness area
- 1 day free skirental of cross country skies
- free admission to cross-country slopes
- Snow shoe hiking with Nationalpark Ranger
- Biathon test day with cross-countryskis or Segway
- 4 nights including half board and Karnerhof luxury services
- Alpe Adria Golf Card with 3 green fees
- Free entrance to the Karnerhof Spa and participation in the sports and entertainment programme
- 5 or 7 nights with gourmet half board, breakfast buffet with regional organic produce, 4-course dinner (on request according to the Montignac method)
- Golf starter package in the room on the day of arrival
- Voucher of EUR 30.00 per adult convertible into additional golf services of the Golf Academy
- Alpe-Adria Golf Card with 3 green fees
- An invigorating sports massage for each adult (40 min.)
- Free spins on the Golf Driving Range at the Sportpark Warmbad incl. 40 balls
- All amenities of the Warmbaderhof included
- 7 nights in your chosen category
- 6-day ski pass for Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- Additional booking option: Complete equipment (skis, boots, poles, helmets) free for one child aged up to 12 when one adult pays in full.
In Austria’s sunny south, visitors can expect numerous events full of skiing and other sports activities, as well as traditional festivities.
05.03. - 11.03.2017
S´cool - the winter sports week is an exceptional ski school course concept that has been established for many years.
Regional ski passes and flat rate packages with various attractive benefits:
Even if the mild and sunny climate creates ideal conditions for winter sports and snow activities in Carinthia, what could be better after a long day in the snow than withdrawing into a pleasantly warm wellness-oasis.
A winter holiday in Carinthia is ideal for active enthusiasts. It's not just about skiing, snowboarding, freeriding and ski touring - in Carinthia, you'll find a colourful variety of exciting possibilities for family members of all ages. The general conditions could not be better: a varied mountainous landscape with magnificent panoramic views interspersed with frozen lakes, boasting a mild winter climate and a particularly high number of sunny days.
Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald offers a particularly diverse variety: every “Multiday-Ski-Pass” entitles the holder to a day’s skiing from 9:00 to 16:00 or to entrance into one of the area’s two thermal baths. And with the new currency, the “Family Euro,” children up to 12 years of age can ski for just 1 Euro per day (January 07 – March 3, 2017).
The Benedictine Monastery of St. Paul is pleased to present a modern museum.
The medieval town of has successfully focussed on art & culture for years.
The ethnological collection of the important explorer allows us to go on a journey around the world in his native place.
The Bamberger Amthof reminds of the lordship of the bishopric Bamberg (1166 - 1759) in Feldkirchen.
The Amthof museum (Amthofgase 5) offers the visitors an exemplary selection of illustrated showpieces.
A tourist destination offering 4 attractions: Wildlife Park: an eventful hike through the child-friendly animal park. Fish Museum: preparations of fish species from local lakes and rivers, old fishing gear.