- 4 nights in a double room including our rich breakfast buffet
- 5 course NYE dinner at our restaurant
- Small bottle of Italian sparkling wine on your room included
- Free use of our small wellness area with sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin
- Free entry to the Casino Velden including € 25 in chips (Dec 31st excluded)
- Complimentary lift pass for the Gerlitzen skiing area
- Velden basic card
- 4 nights in the chosen accommodation category
- 2 days ski/snowboard lessons in small groups of 2 hours a day incl. ski/snowboard hire, alternative programme on the third day: testing various winter sports such as snowshoe hiking, tobogganing, cross-country skiing ...
- Specially trained “Ladies’ ski instructors”
- 1 classic back massage
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation category
- 2-day ski pass for the Innerkrems ski area
- 2 days ski/snowboard hire
- 1 x “Alternative Winter Programme”
- 7 nights accomodation in the respective categories
- 6 day gold ski pass for Carinthia - East Tyrol
- 7 nights in a member house in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- 7 day ski pass valid in Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- 4 or 7 nights in the chosen category
- 3 or 6-day ski pass "Grossglockner/Heiligenblut"
- 1 Magic Moment "The night of the stars" (optional)
Whether you’re a beginner, an expert or re-learning the sport after a long break, Carinthia’s 24 ski resorts offer something for everyone. Austria’s southern-most state invites you to enjoy leisurely skiing on wide and safe groomed slopes.
The Nockberge region extends from the cultural and shopping town of Feldkirchen in Carinthia and the gently hilly landscape of the Upper Gurk Valley to the winter sports and leisure areas Falkert, Turracher Höhe and Hochrindl.
Carinthia, Austria’s sunny south, puts both ambitious winter sports enthusiasts and active connoisseurs in good spirits. The mild, snowy climate, the multiple hours of sunshine and the breath-taking natural surroundings provide an environment that is also perfectly suited for countless activities off the slopes to keep both the body and soul fit.
Winter time in Carinthia means a time for tradition, peace and meditation. Christmas in Carinthia also means to smell the aroma of freshly-baked cookies and green pines, to walk through the Christmas market in one's warmest clothing and to warm yourself up with mulled wine.
Even if the mild and sunny climate creates ideal conditions for winter sports and snow activities in Carinthia, what could be better after a long day in the snow than withdrawing into a pleasantly warm wellness-oasis.
Alpine skiing pleasure that leaves no wishes unfulfilled – in Carinthia, winter guests have a vast choice among the most beautiful alpine regions: between Heiligenblut and Nassfeld, between Bad Kleinkirchheim and the Möll Valley Glacier. In total there are 850 kilometres of alpine pistes.
The Benedictine Monastery of St. Paul is pleased to present a modern museum.
The medieval town of has successfully focussed on art & culture for years.
The ethnological collection of the important explorer allows us to go on a journey around the world in his native place.
In its 20th year of existence the Amthofmuseum offers an instructive walk through both museums.
A tourist destination offering 4 attractions: Wildlife Park: an eventful hike through the child-friendly animal park. Fish Museum: preparations of fish species from local lakes and rivers, old fishing gear.