- 4 nights int he chosen category
- 3-day ski pass valid in Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald
- 1 x free entry to thermal spa
- 7 nights in a double room „Klassik“ with Trattlers half-board
- Afternoon snack either in the hotel or the chalet restaurant Einkehr
- 5 green fees for 22 different high-class golf courses in Carinthia, Italy and Slovenia
- Use of our wellness area
- Carinthia & Bad Kleinkirchheim Card with more than 100 attractive destinations, free-of-charge use of the cable cars, guided hikes and much more
- 5 or 7 nights with gourmet half board, breakfast buffet with regional organic produce, 4-course dinner (on request according to the Montignac method)
- Golf starter package in the room on the day of arrival
- Voucher of EUR 30.00 per adult convertible into additional golf services of the Golf Academy
- Alpe-Adria Golf Card with 3 green fees
- An invigorating sports massage for each adult (40 min.)
- Free spins on the Golf Driving Range at the Sportpark Warmbad incl. 40 balls
- All amenities of the Warmbaderhof included
- 4 nights including half board and Karnerhof luxury services
- Alpe Adria Golf Card with 3 green fees
- Free entrance to the Karnerhof Spa and participation in the sports and entertainment programme
- 3 or 7 nights, Breakfast, 3 dish dinner
- Wellness area
- 1 day free skirental of cross country skies
- free admission to cross-country slopes
- Snow shoe hiking with Nationalpark Ranger
- Biathon test day with cross-countryskis or Segway
- 4 nights' accommodation in the category of your choice
- 3 days' top ski pass
The thoroughly marked Alpe-Adria-Trail is a varied, cross-border, 750-kilometre long journey of discovery through three countries—Austria, Italy and Slovenia—and three cultures. The route stretches from the foot of the majestic Grossglockner Mountain to the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, with views of a magnificent mix of natural backdrops, alpine water adventures and fascinating flora and fauna. Hikers travel along lakes, rivers and streams to the Adriatic Sea. Especially useful in this context: the Alpe-Adria-Trail Booking Centre, for all your organisational needs.
Regional ski passes and flat rate packages with various attractive benefits:
When the days get shorter and the seasonal lighting lends the town centres a magical atmosphere, shopping in Carinthia means twice the fun at once - the romantic flair and the variety on offer mean the world of shopping is literally without boundaries.
- Mölltaler Gletscher, www.gletscher.co.at open until May 2017
- Turracher Höhe, www.turracherhoehe.at end of Nov
- Gerlitzen, www.gerlitzen.com 3rd of december
- Katschberg, www.katschberg.at 3rd of december
- Innerkrems, www.innerkrems.at 3rd of dec
- Klippitztörl, www.klippitz.at 2nd of dec
- Bad Kleinkirchheim, www.badkleinkirchheim.at december
- Nassfeld, www.nassfeld.at 7th of dec
- Heiligenblut www.heiligenblut.at 16th of dec
- Goldeck www.sportberg-goldeck.at 16th of dec
- Petzen www.petzen.net 35 cm 4/5
In Austria’s sunny south, visitors can expect numerous events full of skiing and other sports activities, as well as traditional festivities.
The joy of living – so good you can taste it!
In Carinthia, on the sunny southern side of the Alps, our motto has always been to relax and enjoy life. Our Carinthian Alps-Adriatic cuisine also promises any amount of good things, with fresh ingredients harvested locally in season, longstanding cooking traditions and new interpretations merging into a delicious regional style.
The Benedictine Monastery of St. Paul is pleased to present a modern museum.
The House of Amazement will leave no one unmoved and its name truly reflects what it is all about:
A well-orchestrated journey through a magical world of the audio-visual, allowing visitors to immerse themselves in a universe of sensual perceptions. Everything turns, moves, flows, runs, with sounds coming out of pipes and funnels...
The medieval town of has successfully focussed on art & culture for years.
The Bamberger Amthof reminds of the lordship of the bishopric Bamberg (1166 - 1759) in Feldkirchen.
The Amthof museum (Amthofgase 5) offers the visitors an exemplary selection of illustrated showpieces.
A tourist destination offering 4 attractions: Wildlife Park: an eventful hike through the child-friendly animal park. Fish Museum: preparations of fish species from local lakes and rivers, old fishing gear.
Newly-arranged exhibition with interactive exploration terminals! Experience the fascinating world of bees: discovery tour through the beehive.