Innerkrems is one of the snowiest ski resorts in Carinthia, featuring altitudes between 1,550 and 2,200 metres and located in Familiental, or “Family Valley” – a holiday region where FAMILY comes first! Perfect winter holidays to suit every taste and every wallet.
- 36 km of pistes*, including 7 km easy, 27 km medium, 2 km difficult
- 75 hectares of slopes, 60 km of ski runs, 27 km of snowy pistes
- 10 lifts: 2 gondolas, 6 ski lifts, 5 cable lifts and 1 magic carpet
- 20 km of cross-country trails: 14 km high-altitude trail (Schönfeld), 6 km circuit of Innerkrems
- 2 snow and fun parks, 25-hectare free-ride arena, 25 km of ski trails
Alpine Training Centre
*Calculated according to the new EU Directive on the specification of ski pistes in kilometres